Before subscription, investors should refer to the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) of the fund as well as its complete prospectus available on request from HSBC Asset Management , the centralizing agent, the financial department or the usual representative. For more detailed information on the risks associated with this fund, investors should refer to the prospectus of the fund.
HSBC GIF Multi-Asset Style Factors is exposed to the main following risks:
It is important to remember that the value of investments and any income from them can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed
- Equity risk: portfolios that invest in securities listed on a stock exchange or market could be affected by general changes in the stock market. The value of investments can go down as well as up due to equity markets movements
- Interest rate risk: as interest rates rise debt securities will fall in value. The value of debt securities is inversely proportional to interest rate movements
- Foreign exchange risk: where overseas investments are held, the rate of exchange of the currency June cause the value to go down as well as up
- Emerging market risk: Investments in emerging markets have by nature higher risk and are potentially more volatile than those made in developed countries. Markets are not always well regulated or efficient and investments can be affected by reduced liquidity
- Derivative risk: the value of derivative contracts is dependent upon the performance of an underlying asset. A small movement in the value of the underlying can cause a large movement in the value of the derivative
- Counterparty risk: The portfolio is exposed to Over the Counter (OTC) markets for all or part of its total assets. The portfolio will therefore be subject to the risk that its direct counterparty will not perform its obligations under the OTC transactions and that the strategy will sustain losses
- Model risk: Model risk occurs when a financial model used in the portfolio management or valuation processes does not perform the tasks or capture the risks it was designed to. It is considered a subset of operational risk, as model risk mostly affects the portfolio that uses the model
Risk and Reward Profile: 4/7
The rating is based on price volatility over the last five years, and is an indicator of absolute risk. Historical data may not be a reliable indication for the future. The rating is not guaranteed to remain unchanged and the categorisation may shift over time. The lowest rating does not mean a risk-free investment.
Do not run any unecessary risk. Read the Key Investor Information Document.
Swing pricing: “Swing pricing” is a price adjustment mechanism intended to protect the unitholders, or shareholders, of a collective investment undertaking (UCI) against the transaction costs borne by this UCI due to new subscriptions or new buyouts. These transaction costs include, but are not limited to, broker commissions (for equities), the spread between the bid and ask prices (for interest rate products), taxes on financial transactions, fees transactions taken by the depositary, etc.
Gates: The fund has a redemption threshold (gate), the level at which the manager of an undertaking for collective investment in transferable securities can stagger the redemption of securities instead of proceeding immediately.
The commentary and analysis presented in this document reflect the opinion of HSBC Asset Management on the markets, according to the information available to date. They do not constitute any kind of commitment from HSBC Asset Management. Consequently, HSBC Asset Management will not be held responsible for any investment or disinvestment decision taken on the basis of the commentary and/or analysis in this document. All data from HSBC Asset Management unless otherwise specified. Any third party information has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, but which we have not independently verified.
Tax treatment depends on The individual circumstances of each client and may be subject to change in The future.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Future returns will depend inter alia on market developments, the fund manager’s skill, the fund’s level risk and management costs and if applicable subscription and redemption costs. The return, the value of money invested in the fund may become negative as a result of price losses and currency fluctuations. There is no guarantee that all of your invested capital can be redeemed. Unless stated otherwise, inflation is not taken into account.
HSBC GIF Multi-Asset Style Factors is a sub fund of HSBC Global Investment Funds, a Luxemburg domiciled SICAV. Before subscription, investors should refer to Key Investor Document (KIID) of the fund as well as its complete prospectus. For more detailed information on the risks associated with this fund, investors should refer to the complete prospectus of the fund. The shares of HSBC Global Investment Funds have not been and will not be offered for sale or sold in the United States of America, its territories or possessions and all areas subject to its jurisdiction, or to United States Persons. Shares of the Company may not be offered or sold for sale or sold to any "U.S. Person within the meaning of the Articles of Incorporation, i.e. a citizen or resident of the United States of America (the "United States"), a partnership organised or existing under the laws of any state, territory or possession of the United States, or a corporation organised or existing under the laws of the United States or of any state, territory or possession thereof, or any estate or trust, other than an estate or trust the income of which from sources outside the United States is not includible in gross income for purposes of computing United States income tax payable by it.
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) - 421 345 489 RCS Nanterre - Capital 8.050.320 EUR. Portfolio management company authorised in France by the French regulatory authority AMF (no. GP99026), in Italy, Spain and Sweden through the Milan, Madrid and Stockholm branches of HSBC Global Asset Management (France), regulated respectively by Banca d’Italia and Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Consob) in Italy, the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) in Spain and the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) in Sweden.
Postal address: 38 avenue Kléber 75116 Paris. Offices: Immeuble Coeur Défense - 110 esplanade du Général de Gaulle - La Défense 4 - 92400 Courbevoie - France.
Copyright: All rights reserved © HSBC Global Asset Management (France), 2021.